What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a professional to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local ExpertAdvantage - A local resident for more than 18 years after having moved here while working in NYC. After trying to sell my first home in Maplewood, NJ and having taken several deals to finally get one to stick, I learned a great deal from 2 realtors and personally about how Real Estate Transactions work and decided to become a Realtor. Now, having closed over $100 Million transactions and investing in a great deal of training I am now my office's leading teams due to our use of Technology and advanced marketing tactics. If you work with me you will be able to take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close, which has consistently helped my clients' consistently sell their homes for more money than the average agents in the area. www.sladesells.com
I also created a series of Open House Websites (see below) to help engage buyers who are in the final stages of their search when they know which community they want to live. I provide buyers with a list of Open Houses, including FSBO's that supply me with their info, some of the sites include a Quick Find Map to help find where the homes are located; these sites also include a great deal of local community information and a Guide To Buyiing Your Home which I created.
Lastly, I am also trained to provide you with an ACMA--Advance Comparable Market Analysis; If you have concerns about finding a way to stay in your home or need to short sale a home, I am SFR--Short Sale Foreclosure Certification (with discretion and privacy) and a Divorce specialist (with personal experience as well) to help all parties to successfully navigate and negotiate the home sale process.
2. Tech Savvy Agent/Internet Advertising/Retargeted Marketing - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home. You will be able to take advantage of the latest trends in social media as I am so a Social Media Marketing Coach and newly appointed head of the Tech Team at KW MTD. Lastly, I am one of the first in the area to use retargeted marketing, which means once a potential buyer finds me or when a buyer is searching for listings in a specific town, I have a series of ads that will follow them around any time they are on their smart phone, tablet or computer.
3. Additional Websites: Mark owns and manages over 300 domains, dozens of websites and Quick-Links, that blanket what I refer to as the"Crescent," a.k.a. The Bedroom Communities of NYC; we specialize in towns with NJ Transit Direct Train Service to NYC Penn Station. These sites are geared to buyers looking for Open House information in specific towns and provide them with both the lists and mapped location; additionally, Mark uses these sites to feature his listings.
4. Marketing Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-andget in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest. Mark has a database of over 1,800 contacts and belongs to several groups that cater to home buying in NJ. Additionally, Mark has some of the most innovative marketing pieces and is happy to go door-to-door when a home is listed to see if neighbors want to pick their new neighbor and/or focuses on neighborhoods where buyers might want to trade up to your home and stay in town.
5. Personal Touch and Commitment - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant 24/7 communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
6. 130 Step Home Seller's Manual - Mark has created a 130 step Home Seller's Manual that helps you to fully understand how complicated a home sale transaction can be and what he and his team will be doing to help manage the project of successfully selling and closing your home.
One of your Biggest Reason's to Chose Mark Slade to Sell Your Home:
Mark owns and operates several proprietary websites for Bedroom Communities of NYC that allow Potential Buyers to focus their search on your town.
Some of the more popular sites include these Open House Sites:
We also offer Quick-Access to Active Listings for specific town searches, as follows:
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here
google-site-verification: googlebf4f8e85994cf671.html http://markslade.brandyourself.com/